Kerala is a colourful state. Kerala has its own unique culture and traditions and the weddings in Kerala hold the colourful grace. We can’t say no to wedding photography on the wedding day. The photographers capture the best photos and turn it into a beautiful storytelling album. Perfect couple poses and individual poses of bride and groom make the wedding album a perfect one. So the wedding photography poses are important.
On the wedding day, the wedding photographer will be under pressure to capture some best wedding photos. Because they have a very less time to capture some amazing shots on the wedding day. Do you know which the best poses that can be captured easily are? Have a look.
Let’s look for some couple poses at first
Wedding Photography Poses – Couple Poses
- One of the best poses is the bride will be sitting on a royal chair and the groom will be standing behind her. This pose is classic and we can see this pose is many old portraits. This pose is not outdated. The couple can give a beautiful smile or intense look in these photos. They look really graceful too.
To make it little fun let the groom sit and let the bride stand near him. Give a mobile phone to groom and let him call someone or act like he is calling someone. The expression of the bride must be like ‘oh no, again call?’ And let her hand touch her forehead. This shot will look fun and beautiful.
- Black and white photography of the couple is another trend in wedding photography. The black and white photography is unique and it always looks fresh to the eyes. These photographs add more beauty to the wedding album. The pose like bride and groom looking at each other, bride looking somewhere else and groom looking at her eyes, holding hands of each other, a cute little hug etc can be done at black and white photography.
- Photoshoot in the rain is something really romantic (if it is a monsoon season). The photographer includes seasons in the wedding photo shoot. The couple under one umbrella in the rain gives a romantic pose. This pose can be captured only at rainy season. Yeah, it is possible to this pose in a non-rainy day too if you have the facility to do artificial rain by rain hose sprinkler pipe.
- The couple holding hands of each other and walking together is another beautiful pose. This pose is common but it is always awesome to watch. Holding hands of each other and walking in a stylish way is one of the most chosen scenes.
- Let the groom lift the bride in his arms and walk slowly or look slowly at her eyes with a beautiful smile. This perfect shot creates a romantic mood around the couple. Their bond became stronger and we can see that in the wedding album. To make it more fun crack some funny jokes and capture that laughing moment of the couple. Use of colourful smoke bombs will make these moments more colourful and amazing one.
- Another interesting pose is a group section photo of the couple with their friends, cousins or other relatives. In this let the bride or groom kiss each other in the cheeks and the cousins or friends with them shut their eyes pretending that they are not watching the kissing scene. This will be more energetic and fun.
- Tell the groom to say something in the ear of the bride. This will be a cute and romantic pose.
- Status update is a popular trend in wedding photography. Here the couple holds banners or cute placards that shows just married or he is mine or she is mine etc. These poses and the photographs are really cute to watch.
These are some couple poses. Now let’s have a look at individual poses of bride and groom
Wedding Photography Poses – Individual Poses
- Both the bride and groom will look gorgeous in their wedding dress. Make use of it that is let the bride or groom stand in a place where light and surroundings are good and apt. Guide them to look somewhere else or face to camera slowly without any kind of rush. The photographer can capture some stunning picture of both bride and groom.
- Let the bride or groom sit in a place which is neat and beautiful. For a bride guide her that place her hand near her earrings or neck chain or if she has a hair curling in her face tell her to touch the curly hair gently. In the case of the groom give him a sunglass and tell him to touch the edge of the glass with his hand, give a handsome look, etc. These are some apt poses in this scene.
- Let the bride hold her bouquet, the veil etc. The hands can give a different marvellous look in photographs. Capture the side view of the bride and tell her to give a lovely smile and look downward.
- Placing any hand on the ornaments, showing the mehandi design in the hands etc can be captured perfectly.
- On the wedding day let the groom adjust his ties and shirt and tell him to show a handsome man look. These photographs will be superb.